1x used Antminer S7/S7-F1 miner 4.73 TH
Free used power supply (working on 110v (USA) or 220v (Europe) )
Free used Power cord
You’ll just have to plug it and you’ll be mining….
Used Antminer S7 in « A » WORKING condition! and in « B » Looking condition HAVE small scratches and dust but does NOT affect performance of the miner.This was pulled from a rack of equipment mining at full hashrate. Sold as-is, no warranty, no returns.
- S7/S7-F1 version send randomly(S7-F1 is the upgraded version)
- We will send you with a free used power supply working on 110V. Brand of PSU may varry
- We will ship within 5-10 working days after you pay. All Miners are tested before shipping
THESE UNITS ARE GREAT — I RUN MANY OF THESE UNITS BUT JUST NO LONGER HAVE ROOM FOR ALL OF THESE IN ADDITION TO NEW SET OF MINERS WHICH ARRIVED IN Begin NOV. BE SURE TO LET US KNOW OF ANY QUESTIONS|CONCERNS
No International Shipping
THE UNIT IN THE PHOTO IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE UNIT. EXPECT SOME VARIANCE IN CONDITION. AGAIN, ALL UNITS SOLD IN THIS BATCH WERE DECOMMISSIONED WHILE RUNNING AT FULL HASHRATE +/-5%.
- Hash Rate: 4.73 TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 1293W ±10% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
- Power Efficiency: 0.25 W/GH ±10%(at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit: 135x BM1385
- Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)
- Cooling: 2x 120mm fan
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Default Frequency: 700M
Please note the following:
- Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter. Figures provided are at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, and 25°C ambient temp.
- Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered.